Good news! For 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass job seeker aspirants. Swiggy India has released various job positions for aspirants who are looking for private jobs. It’s an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a job at a big Multinational company like Swiggy.
About Swiggy India
Swiggy is India’s leading food delivery service which connects all the restaurants with a single platform. For those who do not want to dine in restaurants for their favorite food. Swiggy allows them to deliver you at home anytime anywhere hot serving just like you make it at home. Swiggy has grand plans to be India’s most loved hyper-local player, It aims to be the most accessible platform on the network – hyperlocal, horizontal, and across categories.
Information of the Job:-
Post Name: Business Analyst, Software Developer, Team Lead, Operation Manager, Customer support, Delivery Boy, and other profiles.
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 40,000/- on the basis of your relevant experience in the above job profiles.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
|Revenue||US$390 million, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For Swiggy India Job Vacancies
If you are seeking a job in Swiggy then here are the eligibility criteria you have following:
- The candidate should have a validate certificates related to their educational background.
- Fresher and experience both are eligible for the above positions.
- A Resume/ C.V. where all the information regarding the educational as well as personal information should be there.
- Must have good communication skills whether in English or Hindi and regional languages also.
- Basic computer knowledge of computers is necessary for the profiles such as customer support, chat support, Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Lead, Developers, Delivery boys, and other profiles.
- Ready to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
How to apply for the Job Profile?
Here is the procedure to apply for Swiggy India job vacancies:
- Click on apply now link given below and you will be redirected to the Swiggy careers page.
- Now choose the profile according to your educational qualification and experience.
- Read the instructions before filling up the application form.
- Submit a valid Resume/ C.V. with the necessary details such as name, address, contact detail, and so on.
- HR will select you for the interview process on the basis of your job profile.
- The interview will be telephonic/ face to face on the basis profile you are applying for.
- Go with all the relevant documents, passport size photographs, Aadhar cards, and Pan cards with their original copies at the time of the interview.
Note: The application may be on a basis first come first serve basis so visit the Swiggy careers page frequently for more job profiles related to your educational background.
Frequently Asked Questions On Swiggy India Careers Page?
Q. What are the eligibility criteria of the job application on the Swiggy Careers page?
Ans. There are different job profiles on the Swiggy Careers Page. A candidate should be an 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass to apply for the job.
Q. What will be the salary structure of the job?
Ans. Salary will be given to you on the basis of the company norms. Also, it depends on your educational background and relevant experience for the position you are applying for.
Q. What is the job location in Swiggy?
Ans. All India
Q. Is Fresher are allowed for the job in Swiggy?
Ans. Both fresher and experienced person can do the job in Swiggy.
Q. How can you apply for the different profiles in Swiggy?
Ans. You can click on the apply now and filter the vacancies on the basis of your educational background.