Good news! For 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass job seeker aspirants. Reliance JIO has released various job positions for aspirants who are looking for private jobs. It’s an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a job at a big Multinational company like Reliance JIO.
About Reliance JIO
Reliance JIO is an Indian telecommunications services company that offers voice-over LTE to provide voice service on its 4G network.
Information of Job:-
Post Name: Alliance and Business Development, Customer Service, Accounting, Engineering and Technology
Pay Scale : Rs.20,000 – Rs.60,000/- Monthly
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
Job Location is All India
Eligibility Criteria For Reliance JIO Vacancies
If you are seeking a job in Reliance JIO then here are the eligibility criteria you have following:
- The candidate should have a validate certificates related to their educational background.
- Fresher and experience both are eligible for the above positions.
- A Resume/ C.V. where all the information regarding the educational as well as personal information should be there.
- Must have good communication skills whether in English or Hindi and regional languages also.
- Basic computer knowledge of computers is necessary for the profiles such as customer support, chat support, and others.
- Ready to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
How to apply for the Job Profile?
Here is the procedure to apply for Reliance JIO vacancies:
- Click on the Apply Now you will be redirected to the Reliance JIO careers page.
- Now choose the profile according to your educational qualification and experience.
- Read the instructions before filling up the application form.
- Submit a valid Resume/ C.V. with the necessary details such as name, address, contact detail, and so on.
- HR will select you for the interview process on the basis of your job profile.
- The interview will be telephonic/ face to face on the basis profile you are applying for.
- Go with all the relevant documents, passport size photographs, Aadhar card, and Pan card with their original copies at the time of the interview.
Note: The application may be on a basis first come first serve basis so visit the Reliance JIO careers page frequently for more job profiles related to your educational background.
Frequently Asked Questions On Reliance JIO jobs
Q. What are the eligibility criteria of the job application on the Reliance JIO Careers page?
Ans. There are different job profiles on the Reliance JIO Careers Page. A candidate should be an 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass to apply for the job.
Q. What will be the salary structure of the job?
Ans. Salary will be given to you on the basis of the company norms. Also, it depends on your educational background and relevant experience for the position you are applying for.
Q. What is the job location in Reliance JIO?
Ans. All India
Q. Is Fresher are allowed for the job in Reliance JIO?
Ans. Both fresher and experienced person can do the job in Reliance JIO.
Q. How can you apply for the different positions in Reliance JIO?
Ans. You can click on the apply now and filter the vacancies on the basis of your educational background.