Good news! For 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass job seeker aspirants. Paytm India has released various job positions for aspirants who are looking for private jobs. It’s an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a job at a big Multinational company like Paytm.
About Paytm India
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
Information of the Job:-
Post Name: Business Analyst, Software Developer, Team Lead, Operation Manager, Customer support, Branding, and Marketing analyst, KYC Expert, and other profiles.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 40,000/- on the basis of your relevant experience in the above job profiles.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
|CEO||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|Founded||August 2010, India|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Revenue||1.17 lakh crores INR (US$16 billion, 2019)|
Eligibility Criteria For Paytm India Job Vacancies
If you are seeking a job in Paytm then here are the eligibility criteria you have following:
- The candidate should have a validate certificates related to their educational background.
- Fresher and experience both are eligible for the above positions.
- A Resume/ C.V. where all the information regarding the educational as well as personal information should be there.
- Must have good communication skills whether in English or Hindi and regional languages also.
- Basic computer knowledge of computers is necessary for the profiles such as customer support, chat support, and others.
- Ready to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
How to apply for the Job Profile?
Here is the procedure to apply for Paytm job vacancies:
- Click on the Apply Now you will be redirected to the Paytm careers page.
- Now choose the profile according to your educational qualification and experience.
- Read the instructions before filling up the application form.
- Submit a valid Resume/ C.V. with the necessary details such as name, address, contact detail, and so on.
- HR will select you for the interview process on the basis of your job profile.
- The interview will be telephonic/ face to face on the basis profile you are applying for.
- Go with all the relevant documents, passport size photograph, Aadhar card, and Pan card with their original copies at the time of the interview.
Note: The application may be on the basis first come first serve basis so visit the Paytm careers page frequently for more job profiles related to your educational background.
Frequently Asked Questions On Paytm Careers/ Paytm jobs
Q. What are the eligibility criteria of the job application on the Paytm Careers page?
Ans. There are different job profiles on the Paytm Careers Page. A candidate should be an 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass to apply for the job.
Q. What will be the salary structure of the job?
Ans. Salary will be given to you on the basis of the company norms. Also, it depends on your educational background and relevant experience for the position you are applying for.
Q. What is the job location in Paytm?
Ans. All India
Q. Is Fresher are allowed for the job in Paytm?
Ans. Both fresher and experienced person can do the job in Paytm.
Q. How can you apply for the different positions in Paytm?
Ans. You can click on the apply now and filter the vacancies on the basis of your educational background.