Good news! For 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass job seeker aspirants. Axis Bank has released various job positions for aspirants who are looking for private jobs. It’s an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a job at a big Multinational Bank like Axis.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the few private banks to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1993.
Information of the Job:-
Post Name: Sales Manager, Branch Head, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Operations Head, Cashier, and other profiles.
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 60,000/- on the basis of your relevant experience in the above job profiles.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Revenue||US$11 billion, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Job Vacancies
If you are seeking a job in Axis then here are the eligibility criteria you have following:
- The candidate should have a validate certificates related to their educational background.
- Fresher and experience both are eligible for the above positions.
- A Resume/ C.V. where all the information regarding the educational as well as personal information should be there.
- Must have good communication skills whether in English or Hindi and regional languages also.
- Basic computer knowledge of computers is necessary for the profiles such as Sales Manager, Branch Head, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Operations Head, Cashier, and other profiles.
- Ready to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
How to apply for the Job Profile?
Here is the procedure to apply for Axis Bank job vacancies:
- Click on apply now link given below and you will be redirected to the Axis careers page.
- Now choose the profile according to your educational qualification and experience.
- Read the instructions before filling up the application form.
- Submit a valid Resume/ C.V. with the necessary details such as name, address, contact detail, and so on.
- HR will select you for the interview process on the basis of your job profile.
- The interview will be telephonic/ face to face on the basis profile you are applying for.
- Go with all the relevant documents, passport size photographs, Aadhar cards, and Pan cards with their original copies at the time of the interview.
Note: The application may be on a basis first come first serve basis so visit the Axis careers page frequently for more job profiles related to your educational background.
Frequently Asked Questions On Axis Bank Careers Page?
Q. What are the eligibility criteria of the job application on the Axis Careers page?
Ans. There are different job profiles on the Axis Bank Careers Page. A candidate should be an 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Degree Pass to apply for the job.
Q. What will be the salary structure of the job?
Ans. Salary will be given to you on the basis of the company norms. Also, it depends on your educational background and relevant experience for the position you are applying for.
Q. What is the job location in Axis Bank?
Ans. All India
Q. Is Fresher are allowed for the job in Axis Bank?
Ans. Both fresher and experienced person can do the job in Axis.
Q. How can you apply for the different profiles in Axis Bank?
Ans. You can click on the apply now and filter the vacancies on the basis of your educational background.